Friday, June 24, 2005

What Boredom Means to Me

Boredom is a horrible thing. An inescapable thing that just happens out of nowhere. For some reason, it's hard to get rid of once it hits...

Anyway, ways to tell I'm bored:

  • Googling my name, screenname, SSN...etc.
  • Searching for garbage on E-bay...nothing I would buy, just to see if they have it
  • Reading my e-mail
  • Looking up words in the dictionary
  • Organizing my music downloads by artist, title, track number, etc.
  • Cleaning my desk
  • Actually doing real work
  • Talking to my co-worker who stole my stapler
  • Looking up AIM buddy icons
  • Visiting http://www.bored.com/
  • Updating this blog...

Anyway, I guess that's about it...I'm sure there's more things I do when I'm bored but I'm too tired to continue now.....

No comments: