Friday, June 17, 2005

Ahhh..Thursday...

Well, got up this morning about 6:30 again...grabbed the USA Today and headed down to the pool. Read through the paper and chilled down there...probably 85 or so again this morning. Very nice...very nice indeed.

Anyway, headed back out to training around 8:30 or so. Man, this training is boring...I just haven't learned anything. I think the instructor has developed some animosity towards me because of my ability to answer everything. He's calling me something like the genius or some somewhat sarcastic name. I've become the "pick-on" guy...which is fine. I take it in good humor and, overall, he's a nice guy...just not as smart as me...lol.

He let us leave kinda early today...3:00 p.m. We had to take our certification exams with us when we left. Everyone, except me, came back to the hotel and started working on it. I, instead, headed down to the pool. I have my priorties. We planned to go to dinner around 5:30 so at 5:00 I came up and hurriedly tried to get the exam done. I completed 45 of 62 questions before leaving...not bad. Three of us from the class went to dinner at BJ's Chicago Style Eatery...nice place. We took our exams there to compare answers (not cheat really) and I finished the exam there. Got pizza at BJ's...it was excellent. I had other issues there...but that's a whole different story.

So, finished the exam and headed back to the hotel and I went back down to the pool. It's still nice out here...so, I hate just sitting around in the room. Today was mild...it only got up to around 102.

Tomorrow we turn in the exams and do a presentation. Should finish up around 3:00 and I think we're going to try to get to Flagstaff. It's about 137 miles away so, unless we get out early, it'll be tough to get there and back and have time to do anything. Probably worth a shot though.

Anyway, I'll get more in later about Phoenix and all. Later...

No comments: