Saturday, June 04, 2005

Mowing Grass

Is there anyone out there that really enjoys doing this? I mean, give me a break. It has to be the worst thing in the world...especially on a day like today where it's like 80 degrees out but feels like 180. And, my yard...yeah, it's hills man. All slope...all slope. Two slight slopes and three big slopes. No riding mower here. I mean, who likes doing this stuff beside like Hank Hill on King of the Hill. But, come on, he's in Texas (flat) and he has a riding mower. That doesn't count. Mowing is bad...so bad, I even came up with a short rock opera outside about it. I can't put the lyrics here (trademark issues...and profanity problems) but I'll try to get it written and hopefully on Broadway in a few months.

Anyway, mowing is bad and I need to go finish it now. Later...

No comments: