Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Tuesday Afternoon - Random Observations

  • I get more spam than actual e-mail on a daily basis despite blocking just about every spam site I know of.
  • Gas prices have shot back up...I was so happy when it was $2.02; is that sick or what?
  • Star Wars Episode 3 was far more awesome than 1 and 2 but still can't touch 4, 5 and 6.
  • My wallet has $3.00 in cash in it. And receipts for nearly $50.00 from debit purchases. Does anyone really use cash anymore?
  • It's 90 degrees outside today. My office is at 66 degrees. I'm freezing.
  • When was the last time you heard someone talk about Paul Bunyon and his Big Blue Ox Babe? And right now doesn't count...

Okay...I think that's enough random observations...so,

Just a few things from today's headlines:

Jackson jurors huddle for third day. Not sure what to say about this. Guy is probably guilty of something...but, it seems the prosecution was horrendous and he'll probably get off, errr...I mean beat it...errr, I mean...nevermind. He'll be acquitted. Honestly, he had some pretty good music back in the 80s. It's a shame he's such a weirdo...

Al Gore Receives Webby Award for Lifetime Achievement... And, I haven't. Where's the justice in that?

Phone numbers of hundreds of Chinese celebrities posted on Internet... Zhang Ziyi is one of my favorite actors in the world. I can't wait to get his number. Oh, wait a minute, Zhang Ziyi is a girl. What is with these names?

Justices deal defeat to medical marijuana. What's most amazing about this is that there were some people out there who truly believed the Supreme Court was going to come down on the other side of this issue. I guess they been taking too much medicine...

No comments: