Friday, June 03, 2005

Friday afternoon - random thoughts

Okay, first of all, this is just a rambling thing so, if you can't follow, too bad...

This is wierd...and wrong. Man in Truck Bound to Enjoy It First of all, what kind of sickos are these people...secondly, is this news? I mean, seriously. Does MSNBC really feel this is worth reporting? I guess so...

Spelling Bee = LAME. Come on...they can spell. That's cool and all...but give me a break. I can spell...just not everything. Don't get tricked, this is only satire: Spelling Bee Finalist Eliminated on the Word “Girlfriend”, but there might be some truth in it. I mean, it's nice that Scripps gives them a scholarship and all...but, I think the whole ESPN thing and all has been really overhyped. Congrats to the winner though...

Shaq is paying for George Mikan's funeral. A very nice thing, I agree. But clearly it's a PR move. Shaq's a nice guy but, if it wasn't a PR move, he didn't need to announce it on national TV. That being said, I sure hope the Heat can finish off the Pistons. I think Rasheed Wallace is insane and I'm tired of watching Darko sitting on the bench cracking jokes. I don't think he's ever going to be a player. What a waste of money...

Okay, that's 3 points for the day. I figure that's enough...I'll try to update somewhat infrequently...or frequently. Whichever I can manage.

No comments: