Thursday, December 01, 2005

Update

Still not feeling great...taking lots and lots of cold medication, headache stuff, ummm...just whatever might give some relief. Busy at work because we're trying to get ready for a trial next week...I've had over 40 hours of video to prepare for presentation...that's a lot of work.

So, I haven't been on much...and I haven't had time to think about a post. WVU finally broke the losing streak last night...3-3 now. Good. Duke sucks. UNC lost to Illinois but I liked what I saw from the young Tarheels.

It's snowing outside...but I don't think it will be the blizzard we had before...just a dusting. Maybe. Ummm...I think that's about it. Drop me a line or something...

3 comments:

FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

Hey Mike - got lost looking for Fantasy Football Cheat Sheets info but found your great blog! this post is not exactly Fantasy Football Cheat Sheets related, but I still gave it a good look and will come back.. Thanks.

FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

Hi there Mike, nice blog here! I am looking for Fantasy Football Rankings blogs, but yours stood out to me despite really having nothing to do with Fantasy Football Rankings stuff. Seems like a lot of people enjoy your this post blog and I will bookmark you! Thanks...

FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

Hey Mike - got lost looking for Fantasy Football Player Rankings info but found your great blog! this post is not exactly Fantasy Football Player Rankings related, but I still gave it a good look and will come back.. Thanks.