Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Nothing Like A Trial...

Nothing gets everyone's blood pumping around here like a knockdown, no surrender trial around here. I have been at my desk for an estimated 15 minutes the last two days...but, I will find some time now to update...since, well, I haven't for like a whole two days.

Ummm...Cincinnati defeated Pittsburgh. Now, it seems likely that Pittsburgh could miss the playoffs entirely. That kinda sucks, doesn't it? I thought they were supposed to be good...but, hey, it could be worse...they could be Philidelphia. Man, are they bad. I mean, maybe they're just unlucky. McNabb is hurt...they can't run the ball...T.O. Whatever it is, they look really bad. So, teams that I am supporting unless the Steelers can turn it around:

1. Colts. 16-0. That would be cool...I like the Colts. Peyton Manning could be the G.O.A.T. (Greatest of All Time).

2. Giants. Hey, why not? I'm happy they improved. Eli v. Peyton for the championship. It might happen. And, if not, at least they can't kick Eli around anymore. So what, he didn't want to be a Charger. I wouldn't want to be either.

3. Vikings. Okay...weird choice. But, look at what they've been through. Moss is gone. The Whizzinator scandal. And the ticket scalping by Tice. The Love Boat. I mean, it just goes on and on. And, what does the media like better than tearing someone down just to build them up. Tice for Coach of the Year.

4. Bears. I mean, with a coach named Lovie, how can you go wrong?

5. Anyone else but the Patriots.

In other news:

King Kong is coming out. I hear it's brilliant. I don't know...it doesn't do much for me. I know the story...Big Ape, small lady...big planes and giant building. Ape falls...woman cries. The end. Not on my list of must-sees.

Other than that, not much else...might try to update again tonight but not sure about that. Give me a call if you need more information...

No comments: