Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Yankees Strike Again!

The Yankees strike a dagger at the heart of Boston by stealing away Johnny Damon...which is very funny and entertaining...but I am definitely torn by this. I'm glad the Yankees are doing something but I don't think picking up Damon is the best move...mainly because I don't like the guy. I mean, he's a good player...I guess, but he's a self-admitted idiot. And, I would agree with that...he's an idiot. The only positive is that he'll have to get a haircut and he won't be allowed on Queer Eye anymore...I hope.

Beyond that, tomorrow is our first annual Festivus celebration here in the computer department. We have at least one person who is semi-offended by our Festivus celebration...thinking it is some non-denominational holiday and thinking we're trying to eliminate Christmas. That's not the case but, hey, if that's what they think, that makes it even funnier.

Ummmm...that's about it. Short update because I don't have time to write anymore right now. Maybe something later...

No comments: