Tuesday, November 29, 2005

ESPN Sucks

Today's update will be short:

52 Reasons Why ESPN/ABC/DISNEY SUCKS

I used to love ESPN and SportsCenter but more and more I've grown to really dislike it...especially their bias towards games they cover and there unwillingness to cover games they don't. When they started, they covered all sports...now they just cover those that make them money...and, when news is slow, they make their own news...see #19. I still watch a lot of ESPN, but more and more I wish there were an alternative.

1 comment:

FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

Mike - nice blog. I was looking for Fantasy Football sites, but I am glad I found your this post blog, because it is quite entertaining! I will come back and check it out! Off to find more Fantasy Football blogs/sites... see ya and thanks!