Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Real Quick for Ya'll

Don't want you to go through withdraw while I'm gone...so, a quick update before I head up Cincinnati way...
  • T.O. apologized, Eagles yawned and said "yeah yeah...whatever". Did anyone else thingk he sounded like a character off of SNL? Maybe the Ladies Man with a slight lisp? Talk is that he may end up in the ATL. What's the over/under for this statement: "Vick can run the ball but he can't throw it. I need someone who can get me the ball. I'm a playmaker."
  • Marshall, Marshall, Marshall. If you missed that game last night on the deuce, you missed a funny one. Two blocked field goals and a clanker. I felt pain for the green machine...I did. I guess I could have gone to the game...did you see all those empty seats?
  • John McCain is cracking down on steroids in MLB. I thought this guy was a senator. Does he really have nothing better to do?
  • Welcome back college basketball. WVU destroyed Wheeling Jesuit...I'm impressed? Get well soon Shaq...before Wade realizes he can do it without you and develops Kobe syndrome.

Alright, that's it for today...I'm not sure how this thing became completely about sports but, hey, until I think of something else, that's all I got. I'll give you a full Cincy rundown on Friday when I'm back...maybe Thursday evening. Oh, and WVU by 2 touchdowns.

No comments: