Friday, November 18, 2005

Ah, a Friday at Last

This has been a long week of work...next week will be much better considering a 4-day weekend...about time. I mean, I worked 5 days this week...that's insane. They are making us put pictures of ourselves on our internal Intranet so that we can better recognize each other...to the right is the picture that is being used for me. Best one on there by far...

This is "rivalry weekend" in football but I'm having a hard time getting too excited about it. I'm anxious to see if Penn State can win the Big Ten. The Ohio State/Michigan game is a yawner this year...no enthusiasm for that. There's just no games that really get me excited about watching football...

So, I thought maybe it was basketball time. I tried to watch some college basketball but I heard Dick Vitale's voice and that ruined any chance of watching basketball. He has to be the most annoying man in the world.

Well, there really isn't much more I guess...it's getting cold out which is bad. I'm ready for turkey and I'm ready for the WVU/Pitt game.

No comments: