Monday, November 21, 2005

So, what's happening...

Can you believe Tommy Maddox? I really feel sorry for the guy...I mean, the interception off of Hines Ward's foot was definitely not his fault but he still played pretty abysmal. Leading the Steelers to a loss against the pathetic Ravens isn't something that will endear you to Steeler fans. They trashed his house after the last loss...I just hope he has a house this week.

How about Penn State winning the Big 10? What a great gift to JoPa who turns 146 years old soon. And people thought he couldn't coach anymore. I'm not sure who I have to beg to in the football gods but I would love a Penn State/West Virginia matchup in the BCS. I don't see it happening but, man, would that be awesome or what? Let's start a petition or something...

Why is Wal-Mart selling a $10,000.00 ring? Doesn't that kinda go against their whole low cost philosophy?

I went and saw the Rockettes on Saturday and I'm not that ashamed to say it. They were really good...I was surprised. But, I doubt I ever do it again...

How about them Colts? I really am starting to believe they could go undefeated this year.

Be prepared to hear a lot of hype about USF over the next couple weeks until we come to town...the analysts are just licking their chops in the hope that the Big East sends a 3-loss team to the BCS so they can really make fun of us. Nevermind that there's a good chance the ACC could send a 4-loss team in Florida State. There's a clear message around ESPN to be sure to tear down the Big East at every opportunity. They're even starting to knock on the basketball side a bit by saying it's too crowded...it was only a matter of time...

That's about it...I'm going to do some work today so I don't have to come in over the long holiday.

No comments: