Monday, January 29, 2007

Weather is Bad?

I hate to be one of those "when I was in school we walked 5 miles...yada, yada, yada" people but someone needs to explain to me why school was cancelled today. I'm looking outside and I really don't see any snow. The roads don't appear bad. Is it too cold? Are they really going to close school because it's 13-degrees outside? I sure hope not...that would be pretty ridiculous. Put on a coat and suck it up folks...it's not bad out. Cancelling school because of cold...pure insanity.

Anyway, did anyone else here about O.J. Mayo being tossed from a basketball game and suspended for 2-games? I'll let you watch the video and determine whether Mayo should have been given two technical fouls and tossed. The ref in the incident has been ripped mercilessly this morning on the radio. I'm just not sure there wasn't a little overreaction.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3VWYjFzJV8

No comments: