Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Take the Quiz! I'm Expanding West

I'll be out Thursday and Friday because I will be in Columbus. This will be our 7th office and I have to go out and setup equipment for the office. The telephone lines and Internet will be hooked up tomorrow...exciting stuff. I needed a rental vehicle to haul the equipment and they gave me a mini-van...no so exciting. So, I'm hauling around in some mini-van with a lot of equipment.

Anyway, I've only had a couple entries in this week's quiz and that's pretty disappointing. Yeah, the prizes are crap but you're playing for the notoriety. So, take the quiz...and I might add an additional prize if I can find anything cheap in Columbus. Right now, you're playing for a golf score keeper and the December '06 edition of WIRED. You gotta be in it to win it.

1) Who was the capital of Ohio named for?

2) Who said: "It's not the men in my life, it's the life in my men"?

3) Who advised listeners to "see the U.S.A. in your Chevrolet"?

4) Whose second novel was The Love Machine?

5) What two metals form the alloy white gold?

6) What team did Babe Ruth play his first major league game for?

Send your responses to mswish18@gmail.com. Good luck...and see ya'll Friday evening. I'll let you know how the Columbus setup goes because I'm really expecting issues...but, ya never know.

No comments: