Friday, January 12, 2007

Out of Ideas

Well, I got nothing to write about today really. I've been a little busier than I care to be on a Friday but we're expecting several thousand documents this afternoon that need to be printed and organized so I've been trying to figure out the best way to accomplish this task. It is really quite a pain...and I don't like it much. So, I've just finished lunch and am now going to go back to figuring out what to do with this influx of material so I won't have to be in here on this long holiday weekend.

If you have any ideas for something I can write about, please e-mail me or whatever and let me know. None of the teams in the NFL playoffs particularly interest me to the point I care enough to evaluate them. The coaching searches are pretty boring really. WVU basketball is playing decently...they need to win tomorrow. UNC basketball is awesome, as expected.

Anyway, that's about it...have a good weekend and, like I said, if you have any ideas, let me know.

Oh, and this tidbit from "The Wizard of Odds" about the "defecating" Mountaineer fan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man....this blog is getting boring lol....you need to spark something up here mike.....i want you to check out a website. Its basically about a guy who has a lot of funny stories that he writes about. It started out as a blog but became one of the most visited blogs on the web. Tuckermax.com ....you might have already seen this site, but check it out and let us know what you think.