Saturday, January 13, 2007

Killerspin.com!

It's about time! I've finally found a site devoted to the "gear" for table tennis. "Professional Table Tennis and Ping Pong Media, Equipment and Accessories" to be exact. Wow. I can't tell you how long I have been waiting for this. Thank goodness ESPN has decided to air some table tennis matches.

Obviously, killerspin.com sells some of the ping pong essentials like a table. Maybe some rackets. How about some balls? Little did I know that there was ping pong apparel. AND Ping pong robots. AND don't forget the ping pong SHOES! and SHOE BAG!!

Anyone who thought ping pong was a cheap sport, well, you're WRONG. But you care about table tennis so the price means nothing to you. The blade that will "satisfy the requirements of The World's Top Players and YOURS" will cost only $149.99. And it is clear that only the world's best rubber will do for you, so get the Nitrx 5X rubber for $35.95. And I know that you will get some Rubber Cleaning Foam to go with that.

Of course, you're going to spend upward of $400.00 + on killerspin.com after reading this. You're going to buy ping pong balls, blades, rubbers, shoes and other apparel, and you're going to play like Forest Gumpbecause you're going to buy "Success in Table Tennis - 2nd Edition." With all this, you will be a table tennis champion. As for me, I'll stick to not playing.

No comments: