Saturday, January 20, 2007

Hmmmm....What's Up with the Mountaineers?

Well, only a few people took the quiz...which was a little disappointing but I'll announce the winner and post the answers on Monday. And we'll give it another shot next week to see how it goes. I've already got another fabulous prize picked out...and we'll open up the answer session for the weekend or something. I don't know...

Anyway, what is the deal with the Mountaineers? I do not understand why this team cannot win on the road. Cincinnati is not very good this year. Their win over West Virginia was their first win in the Big East this season and they are now 9-9. West Virginia is 14-4, 4-3 in the Big East but 0-3 in the Big East on the road. Blowing a 17-point lead to a below average Wildcats team is very disconcerting. This could be a loss that really haunts WVU at the end of the season when it comes time to pick teams for the NCAA tournament considering the schedule they'll face down the stretch.

Hilary Clinton is running for President:


Pardon me while I throw up just a little bit. What do you want me to say? She looks pretty bad in that picture. I promise I did no work on that photo at all...that was pulled directly from Drudge. Maybe he edited her a little...but I don't think. Anyway, I am not looking forward to listening to Hilary campaign. Her voice makes my ears bleed. Democrats, I beg you to nominate anyone else...no Clinton. You hear me? NO CLINTON!


Michael Vick is an idiot! Does he not watch the news? Doesn't he realize they check beverages before you get on a plane now? Maybe the guy doesn't travel very much. Michael Vick/Marcus Vick...I can definitely see the family resemblence. I always thought Vick was a bum and that Atlanta and, previously, Frank Beamer hid his indiscretions. I hope Petrino declares it open season for quarterbacks in Atlanta and picks Schaub over Vick and sicks Vick on a train elsewhere. I don't think they check water bottles on trains.

Lastly, Oglebay is nice but overrated. The staff is tremendously nice and helpful. There just isn't a whole lot to do there in the winter since the golf course was closed and they haven't had enough snow to open their slope. But they tried...and that's what mattered. So, anyway, that's it for today.

No comments: