Thursday, January 18, 2007

Free Prize Friday

Hey...something new for the 2-5 regular readers...it's FREE PRIZE FRIDAY (but I'm posting it on a Thursday because I'm going to be out of town tomorrow). Anyway, yes, a free prize for the lucky person who can answer the six questions below correctly. The questions will come from a random card from the Genius Edition of Trivial Pursuit. The prizes will be mostly crap that I just don't want to throw away but I would like to no longer possess. Like the radio station prizes, you'll be responsible for figuring out a way to claim your prize...I guess I can mail it to you but I would rather not.

To enter, simply e-mail the answers to the questions below to mswish18@gmail.com. If you leave the answers as a comment, that's fine but others could cheat. Up to you. Everyone answering all questions correctly will be entered into a random drawing. The name drawn will win the prize. In the event that no one answers them all correctly, I will give it to the person who answers the most correct. In the event that no one enters, I will give the prize to the garbage man. Entries must be received by midnight on Friday.

Today's grand prize: A 2006 Family Guy Wall Calendar. Yes, everyone's favorite family in wall calendar form. The gang is all here: Peter, Lois, Meg, Chris, Stewie and Brian. There's even a visit from Quagmire in this terrific calendar. And it is only one year old. This can be yours if you can answer the following:

1) What's the most popular drink in Greece?

2) What film won Rod Steiger the best actor Oscar in 1967?

3) What four letters were placed on the cross on which Christ was crucified?

4) Who commanded the Jolly Roger in J.M. Barrie's Peter Pan?

5) What plant does natural vanilla flavoring come from?

6) What does a philatelist collect?

Good luck!

1 comment:

My god is the sun said...

It's ham, isn't it? The answer is always ham.