Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Scientologists are NUTS!!!

Alright...I've written in the past about how I think Tom Cruise is CRAAAAZY. And, quite frankly, I thought most Scientologists were either mentally challenged or drawn to the controversial religion just to be controversial or draw attention to themselves. But now there is a new reason to believe Scientology is bogus: They have declared Tom Cruise "Christ!"

Yes, you read that correctly...one of Scientology's leaders, David Miscavige, believes that in future Cruise will be worshipped like Jesus for his work to raise awareness of the religion. A source close to the actor, who has risen to one of the church’s top levels, said: “Tom has been told he is Scientology’s Christ-like figure. "Like Christ, he’s been criticised for his views. But future generations will realise he was right.”

Wow. I don't even know where to begin with this one. First, I should identify that David Miscavige is indeed a person in the Scientology leadership. Miscavige is Chairman of the Board of Religious Technology Center (RTC), a non-profit organization formed in May of 1982 to preserve, maintain and protect the Scientology religion, according to his website: http://davidmiscavige.rtc.org/ -- so, there is a person out there that really believes Cruise is Christ-like. And I am sure this is what they are going to teach their fellow Scientologists.

So, what is Scientology? If you want to know, I recommend you visit http://www.xenu.net/ to find out more about the religion and the nuts who believe so much in it. It is absolutely fascinating reading.

Anyway, I'm sure Cruise will be back on TV following his ascension to Christ-like status in Scientology. He will be on the recruiting path. He's already trying to recruit the Beckhams into his cult. I don't know how this idiot continues to get work. I, for one, am completely sick of him and can't stand to see him anywhere...of course, if he's Christ, I'll really regret that later.

No comments: