Thursday, June 01, 2006

Shhh...don't say this too loud...

I don't want to alarm anyone but the Pirates...yes, the Pittsburgh Pirates, have won 4 games in a row and are currently only 1 game behind the Cubs for second to last place in the NL Central. I don't know whether to be happy or sad...but, regardless, the Pirates are hot Hot HOT!

Other than that, Suns/Mavericks are playing and the Spelling Bee is on...and, I'm not watching either! I'm actually watching a movie...which is shocking because I really don't watch movies but I am tonight. And a DVD at that...

I have to travel to Martinsburg for work tomorrow and, barring a case settlement, I will be there Sunday through Wednesday or Thursday next week.

And, well, that catches everything up I guess...certainly exciting as you can tell.

No comments: