So, I went to Martinsburg...was there for maybe 4 hours...and drove back. So, for 4 hours in Martinsburg, it took me about 10 total hours. Not my idea of a good time. And, I get to go back on Sunday. And it appears more likely than not that I will be stuck out there until Thursday. I really don't have anything pressing to do out there Monday until the evening...so, I guess I'll just sleep-in for a while on Monday morning before going into the office. I don't know...I'd rather not go.
Anyway, as for other stuff...
- I don't know how I didn't know Pernell Williams was going to be released from the Mountaineers. That actually caught me off guard. Strange.
- Unless there's a major change of fortune, it appears Miami will eliminate Detroit from the NBA playoffs...and not a moment too soon.
- I knew how to spell ursprache
- No hurricanes yet. Oh, and global warming isn't affecting hurricane season. Just wanted to let you know.
- According to the media...all news is bad news.
And that's all for Friday...thanks for reading. This is me...going to bed.