Thursday, June 08, 2006

When Are You Going to See the Baby?

It absolutely appauls me that People magazine would pay $4 MILLION to have "Exclusive" rights to the baby pictures of Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's baby. Are you serious? $4 MILLION for a stupid baby picture. That is insane...and so, so wrong. Seriously...what kind of people out there are that desperate to see Jolie & Pitt's baby? I just can't imagine that...

I guess this is the same group of people who wanted to see Brittany's baby so badly...and every other kid. I don't get it. Who cares what someone else's baby looks like? Unless someone is dangling them out a window, I don't care what they look like or what they are doing.

People who follow the minutia of celebrities have WAY, WAY too much time on their hands. These are the same people who sit around day after day, self-loathing and making up diseases of the mind. They need a job...not a psychologist...but, I'm getting off the point. I don't care what Brad Pitt is doing...or Tom Cruise...or Katie Holmes. I don't care what Cruise tells Oprah. I don't care if Barbra Streisand doesn't like the president. I don't care if Charlton Heston is head of the NRA. Since when to celebrities run our lives? They don't...and I don't care what their kids look like. So, take that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will admit to being QUITE interested in celebrities and their children; however, that does not mean that I sit around day after day, self-loathing and making up diseases of the mind! It just means that I find it entertaining (and somewhat of a stress reliever) to see the dramas, downfalls, and excitements of other's lives. If my friends can't be that entertaining, then why not fall back on our extremely "messed up" group of socitial role models? I think it's only human :-)