Monday, June 26, 2006

Case of the Mondays

Well, today has been like a giant hurricane swept through my office. First, I received an e-mail yesterday that posed this question: "Ummm, how early can you come into the office on Monday?" My reply was the very simple: "What time do you want me?" Response: "7:30."

Okay, that's not too bad really. 7:30...I can live with 7:30. But it was hectic at 7:30. The guy needed to catch a flight at noon so we were in a whirlwind of activity. I was splicing together images of brains...yes, you saw that correct...I was splicing together BRAINS. Now, I don't know about you...but that's pure entertainment there.

And, in the middle of this brain work, I had to do a conference call regarding a subject that I am a supposed expert. It probably would have been helpful if I had taken 10 minutes to prepare myself to speak...but I didn't. So, I had to fudge my way through that...and, well, I was mighty impressive if I say so myself.

But, anyway, back to the brains...got that done and scanned in some other garbage and got him out the door by noon and now I'm just trying to get my e-mail cleared out and all that good stuff. It has been a busy day...so I haven't even had time to find anything good for you to read about or whatever...but, I will close with a picture of Bill Lumberg because I know that's how you like it.

No comments: