Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I Need a Vacation

Seriously, I need to take at least a week off and go do something. Not sure what yet...but something. I'm about ready to lose my mind here. Today, I have processed (OCR'd and batch loaded into a database) about 10,000 pages of garbage. And, well, my greeting this morning was "Do you think you can make me, I dunno, a half dozen copies of the Sugar Bowl?" Yeah...that's what I want to do. So, I've been pretty grumpy so far this morning...and things don't appear to be heading upwards.

But, that goes back to the vacation thing. I need about a week to go and do nothing...nothing at all. Of course, I don't want to do nothing...I want to do something...yeah, that makes no sense.

Anyway, the Yankees are owning the Red Sox despite the fact that half of the Yankees rosters is on the DL. The Red Sox are really going to be regretting not taking advantage of the Yankees weaknesses come September. Mark it down.

Oh, and to close out this morning, Congratulations to David Carpenter who was drafted in the 12th round of the MLB draft. He was the 24th catcher taken overall. That's pretty awesome. And he was drafted by the Cardinals, which is even cooler.

Anyway, that's about it...if you have any vacation ideas, let me know. Greatly appreciated as always...

No comments: