Monday, October 31, 2005

Trick-Or-Treat

So, I was out trick-or-treating last night and was collecting a lot of candy until I finally realized I was a little too old for trick-or-treating and I wasn't wearing a costume. I guess people just felt sorry for me or something...I'm not sure. So then I was heading home and I just about ran over a dozen people...not kids but their parents who, for some inexplicable reason, think they can just walk in the middle of the road. Kids at least have enough sense to move out of the road when a car is coming for them...adults, not so much.

How about them Steelers? Almost blew one against the Ray-less Ravens. That would not have been good at all.

Supreme Court Justice Alito? Heck yeah! I'm excited about the choice...much better than Harriet Miers. This guy has 15 years experience as a Federal Court Judge, confirmed 100-0 each time. Should be a heck of a battle.

Big football game tomorrow night against UConn...will go over all that later. That's about it for today...

No comments: