Monday, October 10, 2005

I Went 5-1 This Week!!!

Yes folks, 5-1 on the week...an outstanding record if I say so. Maybe Air Bud didn't get put in the game and maybe North Marion didn't forfeit (but they probably should have), but my win/loss was 5-1 and I was brilliantly close on some of my predictions. If only Robert C. Byrd would have shown up at Bridgeport this week, I would have been perfect. Oh well, I guess you can't win them all...but you can lose them all...just ask Elkins. Haha...

Anyway, tonight is Monday Night Football with the Steelers playing the San Diego Chargers. If this were a Sunday game, I'd pick the Chargers, but on Monday night, I have to go with the Steelers. Cowher is nearly invincible on Monday Night Football...so, Steelers 24 - Chargers 20.

In other news, the Yankees are still alive in MLB playoffs and so are the Sox. The WHITE SOX...haha. I'll try to be nice and not rub it in too much...but it is funny. Regardless of whether the Yankees advance or not, it doesn't matter much at this point.

And did you see that Astros game? 18 innings...Roger Clemens coming out of the bullpen and pinch hitting. Two Grand Slams. And the Braves, as usual, choked. That's always good stuff too. Bobby Cox, for the 84th consecutive year explaining why the Braves can't win a World Series...I always look forward to that.

Oh, and did anyone else see Chris Henry catch 2 passes for like 70 yards and a touchdown on one drive last night? The one catch was pretty good, I'll admit. But I still don't like the guy at all. But, my disdain for Chad Johnson is right up there too so I figure before the year is out the two of them might get into a good fight and that will be funny.

Anyway, that's about all I can think of right now...going to do some work. Later...

No comments: