Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I was wrong...kinda

Well, apparently my predictions were a little off. East Fairmont lost and I didn't see any midgets at Husky Field. West Virginia lost and Frank's goiter never took the field. He did flip the bird to Mountaineer fans though. Jeff Hostetler didn't play either...but I think Don Nehlen was in on three plays. Robert C. Byrd didn't show up at the Bridgeport game and it cost his namesake the game. And Preston didn't forfeit...but they probably should have. I don't know if I should say I was 0-5 or 2-3. I think 2-3 sounds better...so that's what I'm going with.

As for other news, the Yankees completed the comeback of the season and beat the Red Sox for the AL East crown. Ah, that feels good. Yes, the Yankees are AL East Champions. Let me say it one more time: The YANKEES, not the Red Sox, the YANKEES, are AL East Champions.

Other than that, not much to speak of. I'll get some predictions up for football later this week. As for baseball, I'll get into it later. But, real quick, Yankees in 4, Sox in 5 (guess which one), Astros in 5 and Cardinals in 4.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why did you not mention the Marshall game? WE WON!