Friday, October 28, 2005

Friday Rambling

Well, we enter Day Four of the Blizzard of '05 and still no electricity. I don't fault the power company...I'm sure they're doing all they can. You know who I blame? WDTV Chief Meteorologist Brandon Butcher. You know, as well as I, all these problems begin with allowing this guy to call himself a meteorologist. Okay...so, some random stuff now:

  • Luckily, my Grandma got her cable back yesterday so I was able to watch the Virginia Tech - Boston College game. Unfortunately, Va. Tech's ugly uniforms caused me to go blind.
  • THE PENGUINS WIN! THE PENGUINS WIN! Yeah, they're playing hockey. Oh, you didn't know that? I didn't either until I heard the Penguins won.
  • Sheryl Swoops is a lesbian. Wow. So, Oddjack's Cultural Oddsmaker is running odds on who will come out of the closet next. My money is on Kordell Stewart.
  • "Scooter" Libby may be indicted today...not for breaking the law that he was originally investigated for but because he may have been tripped up in testimony. So, he didn't get a crime but he may have committed a crime during the procedure of the investigation. What a great system.
  • Harriet Miers stepped down from her Supreme Court nomination...she probably is a nice lady but I can't say I'm sad to see her step away.
  • Why are some communities trick-or-treating tonight, Saturday and Monday? Can't they come up with some kind of agreement or are they looking for a way for kids to maximize their candy potential?

That's all for this morning. If you have some other Friday ramblings I need to hit upon, feel free to e-mail me or leave a comment. I think I'm going to take a nap here...or work. Or a combination thereof.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mike,

I perused your post (this post) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell road repair equipment. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
road repair equipment. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like road repair equipment on interest free credit and you can pay for your road repair equipment whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: road repair equipment.