Saturday, December 09, 2006

I don't hate Alabama...

Poor Alabama. Poor, poor Alabama. First off, I would suggest they not look at this shirt. Too many people already own it. I don't know what to tell them to do. It's very sad. Alabama...coachless. Maybe they should have kept Mike Shula after all.

I would have more sympathy for Alabama if I hadn't listened to Paul Finebaum from al.com last night. Finebaum was rightfully upset about RR rejecting the Crimson Tide. I remember being upset with Bobby Huggins and Dan Dakich during our b-ball coaching search. No one likes to be rejected. But Finebaum didn't limit his frustration to Rich Rod or WVU...no, he attacked Rita Rodriguez. And that is completely unacceptable to me. He made fun of her age, her looks, etc. And that should be off-limits. I don't know if Finebaum is truly the voice of Alabama faithful, but if he is, I have nothing but disdain remaining for Alabama. If Finebaum is their voice, I hope they never find a coach...and I hope War Eagle whips up on them every year. Alabama, dump Finebaum, quit being insane and get over yourselves. The world does not, and never will again, revolve around Alabama football.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is laughing now butthead? go back to your rightful place as the little sister should. ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!! Yer 6 in a row means NOTHING against a Tide on probation. enjoy the next 8-10 years. hahahahaha

AdCrow said...

This is so amazing to read now after two undefeated regular seasons, a SEC Championship, a National Championship and a Heisman Trophy winner. I hope you enjoyed your nice HUGE platter of crow because yes, once again, the world DOES revolve around Alabama football. Roll Tide.

Anonymous said...

Poor, poor Alabama.

Ha! What a hoot! I think your genuis card has expired.

Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!!