Friday, December 01, 2006

Dallas Clark's "Biggest Hit Ever"

Well, this was an interesting story...the fine folks over at Rooster Teeth, who make the always funny Red vs. Blue, was also the creators of the Madden 2007 "Biggest Hit Ever" Commercial. You know the commercial...the one where Dallas Clark receives a pass from Manning only to be leveled at the hands of Eagles safety Brian Dawkins and defensive end Darren Howard. Someone in the background is overheard saying "I can't bear to watch this. I'm gonna go eat a sandwich," doing the many replays.

If you haven't seen it, here it is...very funny:



Anyway, Dallas Clark wasn't overly pleased with the commerical. "Everyone has told me about it,'' Clark said to the Indianapolis Star. "I haven't seen the commercial, but I'm upset about it. It makes me look like a punk.'' So, the people at Rooster Teeth have made a second video in hopes that Dallas Clark will not eat them for dinner:

No comments: