Monday, December 25, 2006

Fra-gee-lay. That must be Italian.

Well, I got several very nice Christmas gifts...it was a nice Christmas Eve for sure. But the highlight for me had to be a large box that I unwrapped and it had a couple big Fragile stickers on it. Obviously, my mind raced directly to "A Christmas Story" and the "Fra-gee-lay, must be Italian" started.

The lines continued..."it could be a bowling alley." So, I cut open the box and started digging through the paper that filled the box to the top. And, what to my wondering eyes should appear but a lamp shade. At this point, it was becoming too eerie as the lamp scene was playing out on TBS as we were living it in the living room. "Well, would you look at that? Holy smokes. Do you know what this is? This is a lamp! Isn't that great? What a GREAT lamp.
Here is a picture of the lamp I received for Christmas that I think I have to take to the office for all to enjoy:


The lamp stands about 20" high...great for a desk. I just hope the soft glow of electric sex gleaming from my desk doesn't create a distraction for my fellow employees. What a great lamp.

Anyway, everything else went well for Christmas Eve. I'm still not feeling very well which isn't very cool. But, hey, I'll get over it probably. Hope everyone else is having a great holiday...take care.

No comments: