Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Best of Quite Frankly?

ESPN2 completely boggled my mind last night by airing a Best of Quite Frankly with Stephen A. Smith last night. How did anyone come up with a Best of... show? How is it possible to compare something infinitely awesome with something else infinitely awesome? Each segment, each show is so remarkably well done that it is completely and utterly impossible to determine which is better. You cannot say one Stephen A. Smith segment is better than any other...the same as you can't say infinity is greater than infinity.

Any attempts to determine which Quite Frankly should be considered a "Best of" would cause a person's brain to explode. Obviously, everything Stephen A. says is of the utmost importance, otherwise he wouldn't YELL EVERYTHING! The only thing I could conceive of would require playing all the Quite Frankly shows but removing Stephen A.'s guests and simply airing only Stephen A. without all the fluff. 100% Stephen A. Smith...that's truly a "Best of" I can support.

Oh, and someone make sure Stephen A. has plenty of cheese doodles. Those cheese doodles are DELICIOUS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you've piqued my curiosity, Mr. Swisher. I've never seen the show, honestly, because I thought the teasers seemed annoying.

But now I have no choice but to catch an airing of Quite Frankly to see for myself.