Thursday, September 08, 2005

My Neighbor's Dog

I'm about to take serious action against my neighbor and her stupid idiot dog. I don't wake up in the morning until around 7:00 a.m. I know that's probably sleeping in for a lot of you but that's my schedule. I stay up later and sleep in later...get over it. Anyway, I wake up around 7:00 a.m. everyday. Well, my neighbor got a dog sometime this week...I'm guessing Tuesday. So, she leaves for work around 6:00 a.m. A good hour before I awake. And, what does she do? She puts the moronic dog outside. And it doesn't like to be outside apparently. So it barks. And whines. NON-STOP!

It woke me up of course...and I wasn't happy. But I let it slide. It was a new dog...it needs to adjust. But, it happened again this morning. 6:00 a.m...I'm up. Not happy. Did watch Mama's Family on TBS...but that doesn't make up for me being awoke an hour earlier than I wanted to be. I contemplated releasing the dog...but, I hate for it to get run over or something. It's not the dog's fault...it's doing what dog's do. It's the owners fault...and, tonight, we shall duel.

Anyway, that's about it...I think I might go to the Wes-Side/Morgantown football contest Friday night if anyone wants to go. Beyond that, it's all up in the air.

No comments: