Friday, September 02, 2005

Italian Heritage Festival (12:30 PM Update)

I ventured down to the street...this is what I had for lunch to begin with:

Here is where I got it from (Oliverio's):

People standing in line for food:

It's getting pretty crowded down there:

I wish I had this guy's green jacket...I guess he's the MC?:

I think this woman enjoyed me taking her photo...so, I put her on here:


More food:

It's not just about food and Italian pride, it's about selling a lot of stuff about food and Italian pride:

The house band...they rock:

My favorite guys at the Italian Heritage Festival...they're hanging out around the beer booth:


That's about it from the Italian Heritage Festival around lunch...no fights or anything. I haven't seen the mafia yet...but I'm keeping my eyes open. I hear The Don is due around 3:00...but, that's what time I'm leaving work today...so, I might miss him.

No comments: