Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Just tired

Not sure why...just completely wiped out. Don't feel like doing much of anything. Went home last night and watched some of the New York/New Orleans game. It was entertaining. I think Eli Manning might actually be improving...

Didn't watch any of the Redskins/Cowboys game. Talk about two teams I couldn't care less about. Instead, watched back-to-back-to-back episodes of Family Guy on TBS and Cartoon Network. Now that's a funny show.

I guess yesterday was "International Talk Like A Pirate" Day. I don't know how I missed out on that. And, I guess today is "Please, God, Stop Talking Like Pirates!" Day. I'm not making this stuff up. I actually saw that somewhere...

Anyway, I'm going to Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida on Sunday and won't be back until Thursday...barring another hurricane. Ponte Vedra Beach is near Jacksonville so I think I'll be pretty safe.

That's about it...get more to you later.

No comments: