Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Just an Update

Well, I haven't been diligent in my updates over the past couple days...so, I will update today even though I don't have a whole lot on my mind besides work and I hate to post things about work...maybe later.

Anyway, I think I left on Saturday afternoon...so, Saturday night I traveled out and made my way into the depths of Pleasant Valley and rode some of the trails out that way on a golf cart type thing. I'm not really much of one for "four wheeling" or anything like that, but I had a good time...and good company so, all in all, it was an entertaining time.

Sunday, I headed out to Maple Lake for most of the day. Nothing too exciting...sat around and read "Testament" for awhile. Another religious exploration book on the stories of the Old Testament. I can tell you're impressed.

As for Monday...well, work I guess. Lots of work...or so it would seem. And, band has officially begun again. It was nice seeing a lot of people up there that I hadn't see for a few weeks.

Other than that, today has yet to provide any real excitement...once again, just work. So, if anything changes however, I will update. I have a few topics rolling around in my mind...I'm just not motivated enough to write at the moment...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mac was so glad you came to band, Mike. We have missed you! Other Mom