Friday, October 12, 2007

Football Predictions

Before I begin, just want to express how much I enjoyed watching Wake Forest defeat Florida State last night. What happened to Florida State? Are all their good quarterbacks in jail? And you can see that Rick Trickett really made the right decision by leaving WVU to go to Florida State. Congratulations!

Anyway, on to the predictions for this weekend's football extravaganza:

East Fairmont 31 - Preson 13. Hey, it's homecoming...and should be a pretty easy game.

Fairmont Senior 35 - Elkins 20. Could Fairmont Senior/East Fairmont determine the winner of the NCAC?

Tyler Consol 17 - North Marion 16. Hmmmm...

Morgantown 27 - Parkersburg South 6.

Cincinnati 56 - Louisville 42. I really don't think Louisville is all that good this year. This really will be their final chance...

LSU 24 - Kentucky 10. Sorry Wildcats...there just isn't any way you're beating LSU.

Patriots 0 - Cowboys 0. I don't care who wins...I want them both to lose. I don't like any of them...seriously. There is no redeeming quality on either team. A 0-0 tie...just so ESPN can dedicate another entire week talking about what an epic clash between two titans this game was. My only hope is that Randy Moss and Terrell Owens gets into a fight and the league expels both of them...

No comments: