Monday, May 01, 2006

YouTube is Awesome

I don't know where to begin with this one but YouTube.com is one of the greatest inventions ever. There are more awesome videos on there then I could even begin to go through. And, occasionally, I'll find something I think I need to bring to your attention and I'll post it. But, I haven't been doing that enough so I'll try to do better in the future.

With that said, I have to post this now because Wes included it in a comment earlier and I didn't comment on it even though it should have been mentioned in one of the good/bad things of the draft weekend. And, quite frankly, it could fit in both in some wierd way. For some reason, Reggie Evans found it necessary to grab Chris Kaman in a rather delicate area. And, well, Kaman shoved Evans down and got a flagrant foul. The fact Kaman didn't kill Evans on the spot is a miracle. Judge for yourself...

I thought Kaman showed great restraint in not knocking Evans' block off right there. If the NBA has any integrity, they will withdraw the flagrant on Kaman (if you have multiple flagrant fouls, you're subject to suspension). I'm hoping the Clippers can win this series...
Oh, and if you didn't see Tony Stewart flip his car on Saturday, it's worth a watch too:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDVm0ywSqWw

And, one last thing...I haven't been able to find a picture of it yet but if anyone can find a picture of the god-awful outfit Merrill Hodge was wearing on ESPN during the draft, please send it to me. It might have been the most hidious shirt, tie, suit combo I have ever seen.

No comments: