Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hey, it's the NBA

Well, the Eastern and Western Conference Finals are set. Heat vs. Pistons...not all that exciting. Really hoping the Heat can win but it doesn't hold the same interest for me as the Suns vs. Mavericks. I can't tell you how happy I was to see San Antonio eliminated. I am about sick of Tim Duncan's constant whining. Every single play that a foul wasn't called, he cried. Every time he had a foul called on him, he cried. I don't know when it happened, but Duncan is just a big baby and I'm glad he was eliminated. And, I like Dallas...so double bonus on that.

As for the Suns and Clippers...well, I liked the Clippers but it didn't matter...both teams are cool. By the way, is it just me or does Sam Cassell and Gollum look strikingly similar?

Anyway, I didn't necessarily care which one won. Of course, I didn't stay up to watch the whole game because they don't end until like 1:00 a.m. Why do they have the games so late? That's insane. But, I am excited for a Suns/Mavericks matchup. High speed and lots of action. Even though my new favorite player is Raja Bell, I hope the Mavericks win and play the Heat in the championship. Sorry Raja...

Anyway, that's about it for this morning...more later

No comments: