- Taylor Hicks wins American Idol. Well, duh. But, was it just me or did like almost everyone who sang sound really, really bad? Like, Meatloaf was scary bad...
- Yankees beat Red Sox, pull within .5 game of the AL East. Well, Johnson didn't look good but they won and that's all that matters.
- Suns beat Mavericks. Uhhh...yeah...well, I wasn't real pleased but that's life. I think it's going to be a good series. I still like Rajah for the Suns...but I'm hoping the Mavericks move on.
- If you think the Pirates are bad, consider yourself lucky you're not a KC Royals fan. They lost their 12th straight last night. 12 games in a row. Gives the Pirates something to shoot for.
- Of course, the Pirates lost too...so, no biggie.
- Oh, and the economy of the US is booming. Up 5.3% in Q1 of 2006. That is pretty major growth, especially considering the gasoline issues in this country.
And, that's the quickie update because I gotta go...later.