Monday, May 01, 2006

The Good and Bad...

The good and bad of the draft weekend...

GOOD
  • Marcus Vick went undrafted. That is good indeed...
  • Leinart fell in the draft to #10. Had he left college earlier, he would have went #1. He lost approximately $40 million.
  • USC had all kinds of trouble over the weekend. Dropping draft status. NCAA probe. Arrested players. Breaks my heart...
  • Pittsburgh won a baseball game!
  • Yankees caught the Red Sox in the AL East.

Now, for the BAD

  • I was not drafted by anyone. But, at least I'm as good as Marcus Vick.
  • Chris Berman ruined the draft for me. He gave away every pick before the commission made it. He ruined it completely.
  • Michael Irvin is an idiot and also ruined the draft.
  • Kobe Bryant. Man, I really don't like that guy.
  • The Miami Heat are falling apart.

I'm sure there's more good and bad but I can't think of any. I have to get back to work unfortunately. It's been a rather busy day...more later. Maybe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QFcinlrgojk&search=kaman