Tuesday, May 16, 2006

What is Saban Thinking?

I can't believe Nick Saban is going to sign Michael's Little Brother as a free agent. What in the world is he thinking? I'm not sure how wise this really is...he would probably be better off just giving me the money really. If it works, Saban will look like a genius but I don't think Vick posseses the experience or the attitude to be successful. He only played one year at VTech and he wasn't even that good. I just don't see this ending well...

I'm glad Barry Bonds is struggling. If he never hits 714, I will be the happiest person in the world. Of course, he will. It's only a matter of time before he connects and knocks one out. And then he'll hit 715. But, I'm just sick of it. I'm sick of Sportscenter showing every Bonds at bat. I'm sick of the live cuts to his at bats to watch him strike out. It's overkill. And, well, I don't like Barry Bonds.

The Pirates continue to...ummm, well, not be good. They are now 11-27 and .003% better than the Royals, who are currently in last in MLB. Amazing. I don't even care anymore. If I go to more than two games this year, it will be remarkable. I just can't get excited for them at all.

And, the only other team I really support, the Yankees, well, they're iffy now too. Randy Johnson's arm looks like it's going to fall off and, well, there's a lot of injuries. But, like I've said before, if the Yankees can't win it, as long as the Red Sox don't, it's all good.

Lastly, the NBA playoffs are getting pretty good. The Cavs tied the Pistons and the Mavericks may take out the Spurs. If the Clippers take out the Suns, well, that's awesome. So, that has been entertaining...

And, that's about it for today I guess...more later.

No comments: