Monday, May 22, 2006

Congrats Class of 2006

Hey...before I forget I want to congratulate the terrific Class of 2006. I know a lot of people graduating this year and, I must say, it's a really great class. I've really enjoyed getting to know you...it's always a pleasure. And I hope you'll stay in touch and keep me updated on your progress in whatever you decide to do. I wish everyone the best of luck...

Well, with that said, I will now give you a server room update. I must say, the progress has been remarkable...if you don't remember the old pictures, they are here:
http://mswisher.blogspot.com/2006/01/server-room-progress.html

Anyway, here goes:





Obviously there is still more work to be done but that is progress...and more than I would have expected. So, that's my update...

No comments: