Monday, February 12, 2007

We Have a Gusher

On a hiatus from my search for water in Fairmont (since the water problem has mysteriously disappeared), I have been able to solve the water in Clarksburg. It took a lot of searching, but after some serious investigation, this could be their problem:





To keep the water from shooting up in the air, they moved a city truck over the hole. I was really hoping it would build enough pressure to shoot the truck off the hole but it just wasn't meant to be.



The geyser did cause some damage to a nearby vehicle. And my car is trapped in the garage for the time being.


Unfortunately, I do not have video of the geyser shooting up...but there is this video of the water after the truck pulled over the hole.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3x0vucCmnw

No comments: