Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Teamwork

I have to go to some daggone teamwork seminar starting this evening and not ending until Friday evening. I'm sure it will give me plenty of fodder to write about over the weekend...I have no idea what to expect at all. And I have tried my hardest to get out of going but it appears to be an inevitability...joy, joy.

Are they ever going to bury Anna Nicole? I haven't paid a whole lot of attention but I saw the judge on Headline News last night...what's the holdup? Just bury the poor lady and let's move on. I really think the tabloid news is manipulating this story and attempting to keep her unburied for as long as possible so they have something to write about...other than Brittney. Or maybe it's a conspiracy by Nancy Grace. Ugh, I hate that lady.

West Virginia is very close to losing their NCAA Tournament bid. The disappointing loss to Providence really puts a lot of pressure on the young team to beat Pittsburgh on the road. West Virginia has only two true road wins this season (Seton Hall (12-14) and Rutgers (10-16)) combined with a horrible strength of schedule. They either need to beat Pitt or they will have to be Cincinnati and win at least one in the Big East Tournament to get in the NCAA Tournament. Otherwise, it's NIT-bound.

Pac Man Jones was somewhere in the vicinty of the of Vegas shootings following the All-Star Game. Is anyone surprised? Where was Chris Henry? Probably on home confinement.

I think that's about it...I have to go burn an Ozzy Osbourne videotape to DVD for the custodian. How does this stuff happen? See ya'll after I learn some teamwork!

No comments: