Sunday, February 18, 2007

Goodbye Michael Irvin

It is now official that Michael Irvin, only a few short weeks after being elected to the NFL Hall of Fame, has been released from ESPN. Irvin was suspended from ESPN in 2005 for failing to notify the company he had been arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and in 2006 he mused the Tony Romo might not be completely white. Irvin also has a history of being an apologist for players who violate laws, NFL rules or the overall principles of living in a society, i.e., Terrell Owens. While I really disliked Irvin, I always enjoyed mocking his horrendous attire. I'm sure he'll end up on television somewhere and will continue to dress very, very, very badly. Goodbye Michael Irvin...and goodbye Michael Irvin's awful outfits.

















Oh, and I share in Irvin's tears...not because he has been canned by ESPN but because his replacement is rumored to be....

BILL PARCELLS?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll miss Irvin. It was always nice to have someone whom I absolutely, completely, 100% loathed whenever he opened his mouth. And not because I hate the Cowboys, or hated him as a player. I just really thought everything the man said was completely useless.