Saturday, February 03, 2007

Must Be Super Bowl Weekend?

First...great win by the Mountaineers today on the road in the Big East. Big, big win...especially considering what lies ahead. Home dates against Pittsburgh and UCLA followed by a trip to Georgetown...does it get any tougher? If we can win two of the next four, that would lock a trip to the NCAA tournament.

Anyway, judging from the number of Super Bowl features I have seen so far today, it must be Super Bowl Sunday. I was treated to a special in CBS earlier today about my favorite team of all time - the '85 Bears. I also watched something on the '72 Dolphins. And ESPN Classic was showing Greatest of All-Times or some such nonsense.

Anyway, I guess it's time to predict a Super Bowl winner. I'll make it pretty simple: Colts. I don't think the Bears defense can overcome the Bears offense. And the Colts defense isn't a pushover. Payton Manning is the best quarterback in the NFL. And, well, Colts by 10.

All I can say is that I wish I were down in Miami. I hear that it's a little warmer down there and they have plenty of water. And after hearing Dorothy and Rose sing about it...well, who wouldn't want to be in Miami?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0in244FNk8E

No comments: