Thursday, April 20, 2006

What a Day...

Man, today is just tremendous...warmest day of the year (to date), sunny...it's just remarkable. And I'm stuck in the office...sometimes things aren't right. And, it's going to rain this weekend. If employers cared about work productivity, they would let everyone off today and make everyone work on Saturday. When do you think you'd be more productive: A warm, clear, special day when you want to be outside or a rainy, dreary day when you don't care.

Anyway, I left work early yesterday because I thought my head my literally explode. No, not Habib...I just got a horrible headache and was pretty much unproductive and thought I might be sick if I didn't depart. So, I got out of here and went home and wasted the afternoon and evening. Hopefully it was just a freak headache...I don't think I'm sick.

I can't really think of much else at the moment...NBA playoffs start Satuday. ESPN has a couple great articles on the Mountaineers...I'm too lazy to find the link for you...good luck. Other than that, have a great day...

No comments: