Monday, April 10, 2006

Is It Time for Football?

When do the Mountaineers start? Where's the Steelers? Isn't it football time yet? I guess not...so, we're stuck with baseball for the most part. Not that I don't enjoy baseball...it's not horrible. It's just not the same as football...the most exciting thing in baseball right now is whether Bonds will be caught with a syringe or if someone will plunk him in the knee with a ball. I sincerely hope he doesn't catch Babe Ruth...but, I can't see how he can be stopped...he's part man, part steroid.

Anyway, I watched the highlight video from the 2005 Mountaineer football season...I'm just ready for football. It was such a great season...and there are so many expectations this year. It kinda scares me a little...but I'm really looking forward to it. The Blue/Gold game is Saturday...not the most exciting thing in the world but at least we'll get a chance to see Pat and Steve run...get a chance to see the kicking game and maybe even see a pass or two. Who knows...

Anyway, not going to write much more now because I'm really tired and just not in the most creative of moods...try to get back to it later...

No comments: