Monday, April 03, 2006

Hmmmm....

I really have nothing to write about I guess. I could talk about UCLA and Florida in the championship game but it doesn't interest me that much I guess. I did win a basketball pool here though thanks to UCLA's win over LSU...a lunch. Big deal. I could talk about women's basketball and the fact that it could be worth watching if they wouldn't have their tournament at the same time as the men's. Why don't they wait until the end of April or something? I don't know.

But, I'm not going to...I really have nothing. The weather was improving but we may get snow tonight. There's a tornado warning out now. So, the weather is not necessarily good. Baseball started yesterday...it's a little early to get too excited though. I'll try to get up to a couple Pirates games but I don't expect much out of them. I really thought they might get above .500 this season but my optimism is beginning to diminish and they haven't even started yet.

Other than that, not much...same old stuff. Habib is still out of the office. Pretty much status quo here. We have a very busy schedule next week so I'm busy trying to figure out who is going where...I really don't feel like traveling too much. So, anyway, that's about it...an update is an update.

No comments: